What you will do (External)
We’re looking for a Senior Copywriter to help us craft brand strategies into kickass creative concepts. You’ll be a master of connecting with people through words. Whether that’s three words, 30 words, 300 or 3000. Especially in digital and emerging media. You’ll bring enthusiasm and experience, and still be open to learning and growing personally and professionally. We’re all about relationships and connecting – so you’ll be working with not only the creative department but partners all through the business, as well as external vendors, to bring the work to life. Lastly, and not surprisingly, we’re big on sweat. So expect an exercise class or two between meetings. We definitely, and whole-heartedly, live #thesweatlife.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts.
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy within a defined brand tone of voice.
- Work in a close-knit creative partnership with the creative project team to generate excellent concepts and ideas.
- Formulate presentation decks for internal and external review.
- Present effectively, both for internal creative and cross-functional project reviews.
- Execute on campaigns from concept stage to completion, across all channels.
- Understand the structure of a brand’s identity—how the visual and verbal executions come together to create a holistic brand experience.
- Be up to date with industry trends, including ground-breaking ideas, emerging technologies and business solutions.
- Provide effective direction through all phases of production—internally and with external partners.
- Mentor and ideate with junior creative team members.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 7+ years of professional copywriting experience
- Must have a folio of work demonstrating ideas and copy across various media
- Experience in concepting for web, mobile, social and emerging platforms a must
- A creative advertising or writing degree or diploma required
- Experience working on national or global brands essential
- Ability to write to a brand’s tone of voice, and subtly flex that tone for message and medium
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands
- Demonstrated and extraordinary communication skills and a meticulous eye for detail
WHO YOU ARE
- You bring positive energy to everything you create and everyone you meet
- You love to take initiative and work well within a team
- You’re a strategic problem solver who’s self-motivated, productive and efficient
- You’re passionate about communication and technology and stay on top of current trends
- You have sharp attention to detail and are a champion of consistency
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You understand the value of exercise in living your best life, practice self-awareness, are have a desire for constant self-improvement
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.