About the position
Do you have extensive experience in generating leads and growth organically? Have proven results as a senior digital marketer? Love sharing an amazing product with the world? Eager for your next challenge, with a rapidly growing team? If yes, read on!
We are looking for a data-driven Senior Digital Marketer that understands growth strategy and can execute on it—individually and with a larger team. Working on our fast-paced marketing team, having experience managing multiple projects and campaigns at the same time will be an asset. To be successful, you’ll need to be both a planner and a do-er: your default is to roll up your sleeves and take action.
In this role, you will:
- Work with our marketing leads team to strategize campaigns (like summits and partner events, content like case studies or videos, or new channels like PR) with opportunities for off-platform promotion and traction in mind. You’ll be focused on attracting new leads and free plan members
- Execute. The majority of your time will be spent in hands-on execution—you’re a strong writer, have an eye for conversion optimization, and can set your initiatives up end to end on your own without breaking a sweat
- Effectively lead and project manage cross-departmental projects and coordinate between content, design, and partnership teams
- Develop, plan, project manage and deliver campaigns end to end and on time
- Constantly think about opportunities (and be able to implement these ideas) for our team to expand our reach and to drive campaigns and initiatives outside of our current audience
- Pull data and analyze past and current initiatives to optimize programs or to strategies and build out new programs
- Act as a mentor to other team members, ensuring they’re equipped with everything they need to do their best work
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Specialize in SEO, CRO, or have a knack for building co-promotion campaigns with partners—and you’ve certainly delivered a significant number of qualified leads in the past. You don’t just help plan compelling content and other initiatives—you make sure they get traction, too
- Believe no project is too big or too small for you to take on. You’re endlessly flexible and are able to independently execute smaller projects and well as PM larger projects and campaigns
- Have a strong understanding of general marketing practices and tools. You can think strategically, outline project plans, build landing pages and email campaigns, write compelling copy, and successfully analyze the outcome of projects
- Have been doing this for 3-4 years and are now looking to take your career to the next level, having already been in mid-level marketing roles and looking to build on your past experience
- Feel comfortable and confident with data analysis and project evaluation
- Have past (successful!) experience doing digital marketing for a SaaS company
- Have extensive experience creating and executing campaigns across channels with non-PPC digital campaigns
You might be the person we’re looking for if you:
- Have successfully implemented and grown creative user acquisition channels and viral word of mouth initiatives
- Are proud of past wins generating a large number of consistent, relevant leads
- Love data, and believe strongly in data-driven decision making
- Are passionate about digital marketing and business growth. We’re building our own company by helping thousands of entrepreneurs around the globe build theirs—it doesn’t get more rewarding than this!
- Plan optimization and growth experiments in your sleep. Terms like CTR, LTV, Open Rates, A/B Testing and Acquisition Funnels are also regular parts of your vocabulary
- Are constantly thinking outside the box, coming up with creative ways to dominate and reignite channels and connections
- Have a BCom or other Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline (or equivalent experience—we will also consider less formally experienced applicants that still demonstrate a strong grasp of marketing and business, have past work to show and are eager to grow quickly)
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with SEO and CRO (and a willingness to learn more!)
- Have experience leading/mentoring others and managing campaign budgets
- Already created your own online course (extra points if you’ve used Thinkific)! If you’ve created your own online course, you already know exactly how our customers think (and how we can find more of them)
Thinkific makes it easy for thousands of independent experts and companies to quickly create and deliver stunning online courses on their own sites. As a team, we are passionate about helping our customers grow their online businesses through education. We believe in meaningful, innovative work: we’re building and expanding an incredible product that empowers course creators around the globe, while working collaboratively to learn and succeed together. Our customer support is the best in the industry and one of the main reasons educators love using Thinkific!
Why we think you’ll love working here:
- Be part of a collaborative, driven team focused on building best-in-class software for one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver
- We offer competitive salaries, health/dental/vision benefits, and our Employee and Family Assistance Program helps to support your well-being
- We have an open vacation policy and flexible work environment… because sometimes you do your best work in slippers 😉
- Our office is stocked with snacks, coffee, and the occasional Friday beer and cider to keep you fuelled
- We’re dog-friendly and have many furry friends sitting nearby, ready to be cuddled
- We get together often for fun company events (we’ve flown to California, hosted family BBQs, conquered The Chief, gone rock climbing and put our heads together to tackle creative challenges at our Hackathons)
- We have an amazing existing team of talented developers, marketers, designers, customer champions, and other tech industry pros that want to work with you
- Everyone has an equal opportunity to impact our product and company—we strongly value all of our people (the ones we work alongside and the ones we serve)
- We are passionate about education—we provide learning opportunities and encourage each other to continuously learn and grow through workshops, training, blogs, meetups, books and mentorships
- We provide a technology bonus for when you need to upgrade or replace your existing system
- We care about helping you grow your career AND your family. Family is important to us, and our paid parental leave provides you with a little extra help while you’re beginning this new adventure.
- We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what makes a company flourish. Thinkific welcomes all applicants regardless of race, gender, orientation, sexual identity, economic class, ability, disability, age, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, or status. We’re proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in equality and ethics, where we embrace diversity. We welcome you!