Are you excited about creating engaging and persuasive multi-channel marketing campaigns? Do you enjoy working with local sales teams to align goals and develop a market engagement plan?
Expedia Lodging Partner Services (LPS) is responsible for building and developing relationships with hotels and properties throughout the world, to constantly align our product offering to our traveler’s demand. The Marketing Programs Manager will be assisting with the creation of regionally relevant multi-channel campaigns; determining the content we utilize, the audience we target, building the campaigns and launching the communications. This job is for you if you bring a rare blend of strategy and execution – we are looking for someone with the ability to develop a vision for regional campaigns while also rolling up their sleeves and getting things done.
What You’ll Do:
- Email execution – Manage a calendar of email communications. Build, manage, schedule and measure all regional emails utilizing our automated platform.
- Channel Strategy – Determine the right mix of channels to engage the specific segment and the sequence in which those channels are deployed
- Audience Marketing and content strategy – Understand the distinct audience segments and adapt stories to appeal to a target audience.
- Analytics – Partner with analytics teams to support and iterate on dashboards that measure success of marketing campaigns and activities.
Who You Are:
- 6+ years creating and managing multi-channel marketing campaigns and analyzing the results for continuous improvement
- Experience working with a marketing automation platform, such as Marketo, is preferred but not required.
- Experience with email content strategy and developing digital landing pages.
- Experience educating and partnering with an account management organization; experience with a global account management organization a plus
- Creative mindset – ability to invent new ways to achieve desired outcomes
- Analytically minded – comfortable with data analysis and using this data to make informed business decisions
- Strong communicator and storyteller – ability to make complex messages compelling and easy to understand
- Great teammate– collaborates across a global organization effectively and does what it takes to help the team win
- Self-motivated – possesses the drive and determination to succeed and is comfortable with ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world’s travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people’s lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you’re applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.