Senior Manager, Marketing Technology & Insights
Company: Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union
Location: British Columbia (CA-BC), Surrey
Job Type: Full-Time
Together, we help empower you to achieve what’s important in your life.
What’s the job?
The Senior Manager, Marketing Technology & Insights will be responsible for developing an overall marketing technology roadmap that positions Coast Capital Savings at the forefront of digital banking. The role will also be responsible for how marketing data and insights are leveraged both within marketing and across the organization. This manager role will lead a team of technical marketers who have responsibility for both the functionality and the optimization of our web properties as well as responsibility for all marketing automation, audience definition, data management and integration across our marketing technology stack. Further the team will own both web and marketing analytics, working closely with the rest of the marketing team to glean insights and opportunities as well as working with our Enterprise Analytics team to link back to other key business metrics.
What you’ll get to do:
- Responsible for development of clear and concise business requirements.
- Responsible for the development and management of the marketing technology roadmap.
- Responsible for the management and reconciliation of the Technology & Insights Marketing budget
- Responsible for the development, management and ongoing governance of a testing plan for Web, App and marketing automation
- Responsible for interpreting data to identify new opportunities on how to best target and appeal to members and potential members
- Responsible for the analysis of campaign results and for recommending and leading activities to optimize marketing efforts based on any findings
- Responsible for establishing internal partnerships with the Marketing & Creative Services Team to manage website tracking and to create and optimize web content
- Responsible for the development, management and governance of all marketing automation.
- Responsible for the development of marketing specific insights and reporting, and for identifying and oversight of recommended activities.
- Responsible for the creation of compelling and strategic marketing presentations to drive stakeholder buy-in and alignment
- Responsible for sourcing and managing third party agencies
- Responsible for establishing collaborative relationships with internal/external partners, including retail, commercial, digital, and analytics leadership teams, to ensure perspective and priorities associated with the member experience and business objectives and incorporated into initiatives and recommended activities
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 10+ Years of Job Related Experience
- Ecommerce experience an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree or a diploma requiring 3 – 4 years of full-time study
- Experience with Google Analytics required; Experience with Google Marketing Platform required
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud required
- Deep understanding of web analytics, A/B and multivariate testing, SEO, CRO, marketing measurement and attribution
- Strong understanding and experience with digital media including PPC/SEM, display/programmatic, and social media
- Enterprise level program management experience; strong project management experience
- Highly organized, self-motivated, adept at managing change and priorities with an ability to work under tight deadlines
- Understands how business works, including current and future strategies, practices, trends, economics, and technology; understands the competitive environment and how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace
- Strong communication skills with experience presenting to an executive team
- Demonstrated ability to positively and productively engage and deal effectively with colleagues at all levels; builds constructive, mutually beneficial relationships, appropriate rapport and relates well to others
- Inquisitive, lifetime learner and natural problem solver
- Highly accountable; and fosters accountability with team members and coworkers
Why join Coast Capital Savings?
We don’t mean to toot our own horn, but…
- We improve Canadians’ financial well-being through providing simple financial help.
- Employees do what’s best for our members. Every day.
- We believe in being a great corporate citizen so we invest in our local communities by donating our time, money and expertise.
- Our employees take advantage of the many opportunities to grow their careers.
- Employees love having a cool place to work with modern LEED certified offices and being recognized with a virtual (and, at times, an actual) high-five.
- Our inspiring leaders help our employees develop their talents and encourage them to be their fabulous selves.
- We have a unique culture where we take our business seriously, but ourselves, not so much.
- We are a Certified B Corp®. Our certification reflects our strong commitment to social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
- In 2019, we earned double kudos by being named one of BC’s Top Employers and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – two of the nation’s most coveted business awards, may we add.