We’re looking for a Senior Manager of Product & Solutions Marketing to help us evolve the story of our expanding products and solutions. You’ll be working to elevate the position of our current solutions as well as ensuring optimal market fit and strong value to our customers with future go-to-markets. Travel for work and industry related purposes up to 20%.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build strong working relationships with Product Management and Development to ensure an aligned product strategy, roadmap and messaging.
- Develop and deliver compelling product line go-to-market strategies establishing differentiated market positions, compelling positioning and messaging and build demand and market awareness of the company’s market-leading solutions.
- Lead our solutions marketing, combining products with messaging and positioning targeting relevant audiences to create maximum customer:market fit.
- Be the expert for your product portfolio internally and externally bringing market and customer insights as well as competitive intelligence for your product line together to help drive future product direction.
- Maintain strong cross-functional alignment across Marketing, Sales, and Product Management to ensure a tight and cohesive go-to-market across your portfolio.
- Uplevel product knowledge across all internal stakeholders, and elevate all components of product marketing including messaging, positioning, competitive differentiation to maintain our market position.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 12+ years of product marketing experience with increasing responsibilities within a SaaS and/or software environment.
- Strong practical understanding of all components of Product Management from product inception through launch and to commercial success.
- Strong experience across multiple disciplines of marketing including (but not limited to) digital marketing, demand generation, field marketing, and customer marketing.
- A proven track record of successful go-to-market strategies and execution (ideally across different customer sets).
- Process/Project Management: skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished.
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results.
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects.
- Builds inclusive, cohesive teams which apply diversity to achieve common goals.
- Capably delivers results through others, is good at establishing clear direction, helping others achieve their best work.
- Identifies key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision; Builds an integrated plan for course of action to accomplish this vision.
- Challenges and supports others to create results but also develop new capabilities.
- Successfully develops the capacity and capability of team and individuals on the team.
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We’re united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.