|Our Marketing Teams at Best Buy Canada are home to some of the most creative and strategic thinkers in the company. From graphic designers to writers, media analysts to the managers who bring it all together, Marketing is made up of diverse and talented people all committed to one goal: building lasting relationships with our customers.
The Senior Analyst, Voice of Customer (Senior Market Research Analyst) is an integral member of the Consumer Insights team with a focus on Net Promoter Score (NPS / Customer Experience). This individual works in close collaboration with analysts and researchers on the team to provide actionable insights to the executive leadership and internal stakeholders in Retail Operations, Ecommerce, Services, Merchandising, and Marketing. The Senior Analyst, Voice of Customer has a strong aptitude towards pulling insights from data and telling a compelling story with those insights.
As a Senior Analyst, Voice of Customer you will…
- Manage all aspects of delivering monthly reports to the Executive Leadership Team; Compile and interpret NPS data, summarize the findings and insights, maintain and create new visualizations, and present the results
- Take ownership of answering stakeholders’ business questions; Determine the best approach – which data sources to use, tools and methodology for analysis, significance testing, and presentation of insights
- Be the ambassador of NPS and build engagement; Represent the NPS team and partner with stakeholders and Champion Groups to inspire customer centricity, actionability, and problem solving
- Develop the NPS reporting roadmap; Provide the organization with visibility into NPS results, support different business areas with integrating NPS data into departmental dashboards, collaborate with the Business Intelligence and IT teams to democratize NPS data and make it accessible to everyone within the organization
We hope you are passionate about…
- Customer feedback – you are an expert on NPS and turning data into actionable insights that help improve the customer experience
- Storytelling – you have great verbal and written communication skills and interact comfortably with others at all levels
- Driving change – you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and have fun while being the best!
The experience we need…
- 5+ years of experience in a research and/or analytics related role with a retail focus, on both the client and supplier side
- 5+ years of experience with problem-solving data / trends and summarizing insights that are easily consumable by a wide range of audiences
- 5+ years of proven Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- 5+ years of experience writing and delivering verbal presentations
- 2+ years of experience with intermediate knowledge of Clarabridge, Confirmit, SSRS, Power BI, and SQL skills
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology