Sierra Wireless (NASDAQ: SWIR) (TSX: SW) is an IoT pioneer, empowering businesses and industries to transform and thrive in the connected economy. Customers Start with Sierra because we offer a device to cloud solution, comprised of embedded and networking solutions seamlessly integrated with our secure cloud and connectivity services. OEMs and enterprises worldwide rely on our expertise in delivering fully integrated solutions to reduce complexity, turn data into intelligence and get their connected products and services to market faster. Sierra Wireless has 1,400 employees globally and operates R&D centers in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.sierrawireless.com.
- Know Marketing data inside and out – metrics, methodologies, attribution, other analytics knowledge
- Setup business intelligence tool (Qlik) for Marketing, enabling movement from ad hoc, manual reporting to surfacing insights in an automated fashion from multiple data sources. Includes work to normalize data before bringing it into Qlik
- Use BI tool, Excel, SQL, Marketing attribution tools, etc to provide dashboards, reports and insights on campaign performance to Marketing team
- Evaluate data structure, assumptions around data to ensure conclusions drawn are based on sound data
- Leverage existing tools across our martech stack (Eloqua, SFDC, Google Analytics, Google Optimizer, Crazyegg, etc.) in order to analyze marketing touchpoints, model marketing attribution
- Use predictive models to go beyond what’s been possible with traditional modelling & reporting
- Work with marketing operations to identify, implement and utilize new tools to improve marketing impact and efficiency. Provide business context to enable technical team to scope, select and implement required tools. Act as power user of marketing systems and roll out usage as needed to marketers.
- Determine ongoing and ad hoc reporting and data needs from the marketing team and build solutions to provide insight and visibility into funnel behaviour and program performance
- Maintain consistent reporting cadence across a group of marketing stakeholders and cross-functional stakeholders around performance, areas for improvement, and shared success. Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly.
- Create presentations that effectively communicate marketing performance
- BA/BS degree required; concentration in Information Management, Finance, Marketing, Operations preferred
- 4 – 6 years of previous marketing analyst or business intelligence experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com, marketing automation platforms (Eloqua a plus), Google Analytics, and other B2B marketing software
- Comfort navigating and manipulating large data sets to identify trends and underlying drivers
- Expert level knowledge of Excel and experience with SQL
- Experience with various attribution and statistical models, including predictive models
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy; inclusive of data mining and ad hoc reporting
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Expert attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, set and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate marketer with desire to innovate and transform marketing practices and strategy