We are hiring for a Senior Marketing Data Analyst!
At PayByPhone, we’re in an exciting and pivotal growth phase. As we traject our global presence at a fast rate, we’re on the hunt for bright and impact-driven individuals to join us on this ride. Our Marketing team is looking for a Senior Marketing Data Analyst who gets gratification from taking data and information and translating it into decision-making insights. You’ll be researching, analyzing, and reporting on all of our marketing data to drive key marketing strategies that align with our overall business objectives. You feel right at home when building dashboards, using digital tools, and sifting through information and pride yourself in finding the right details to support the bigger vision.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Collaborate with B2C & B2B stakeholders to fill the gaps in our data pipeline.
- Filter through large data sets to generate key insights and marketing intelligence.
- Create and maintain models, forecasts, and dashboards that will be actively involved in post-campaign analysis.
- Automate facets of reporting using scripts, machine-learning, and AI algorithms.
- Help develop a “single source of truth” that tracks the entirety of the user journey.
- Evaluate experiments and find new opportunities to explore data to improve the consumer experience, improve the product, and drive engagement.
- Define segmentation groupings and build propensity models that predict churn, engagement, and other user behaviors.
- Support the team in analyzing and tracking social media, digital, and programmatic performance.
- Assist the team in keyword analysis and planning for Google Adwords and similar platforms.
- Streamline BI/visualization, attribution, and analytics & warehousing platforms.
- Provide weekly marketing/data insights to the Marketing and wider team.
- Work with the greater Marketing team as needed for B2B and B2C initiatives as well as campaign planning and implementation.
- Provide data and insights for presentations.
- Teach power users how to optimize the use of dashboards and data cubes.
- Build relationships and work cross-functionality with other departments.
You’ll excel in this role if you have a:
Strong eye for details, data, and trends: There’s no misplaced period or incorrectly calculated formula that gets past you. Large, information-loaded Excel files are your bread and butter – you get excited to dive in to find and analyze the insights and trends. You don’t get lost in the words or numbers, you tell their story and present them in actionable points and tactics to drive the business forward.
Proven ability to manage tight deadlines and fast-paced environments: You invite challenge with wide-open arms, knowing that time is of the essence. While working fast, you also know how to work smart – how to manage your priorities, projects, and deadlines.
Sense of ownership over your work: You take pride in the work and impact you make. When see a better way to do something, you build your case and share your insights. You’re not afraid to challenge what’s been done in the past because you’re focused on making improvements and being efficient.
- 4 years experience in a similar data-focused role.
- B.A. or B.S. in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, and/or Engineering Sciences.
- Extensive experience querying large, complex data sets and pulling and building data sets from different sources.
- Experience with BI Dashboard development.
- Advanced SQL skills.
- ETL mastery.
- Experience with Oracle DB, Snowflake.
- Experience with CDP/DMP/audience manager is a bonus!
- Familiarity with a data visualization software package, e.g. Tableau.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel including macros, pivot tables, vlookups, charts and graphs.
Success in this role looks like:
To be successful in this role, you will have confidence in the data, reporting, and insights that you bring to the team and the wider business functions. You will be the incontestable source of truth throughout PayByPhone when it comes to marketing insights.
Here at PayByPhone, our strength is in our people: a talented team behind a fantastic product. We are a creative, ambitious and driven multi-disciplinary group. We value learning and fun as we innovate to help millions of consumers pay for parking easily and securely. Our teams are growing; but not without you.
Together, we’re on a mission to simplify the world of mobility payments – one parking spot at a time. We’re one of the fastest-growing mobile payment companies in the world and process over 100 million parking, transit, and bike-share transactions a year in cities across North America, Europe and Australia. Our teams help millions of consumers easily and securely pay for parking and transportation without the hassles of waiting in line, carrying change, or risking costly fines.
Now, with a recent acquisition by Volkswagen Financial Services, our growth has a global focus and we can’t do it alone. We need the right people working with us to help reach our lofty goals and we want it to be you.