With customer, market and competitive insights as our foundation, the TBS Mid-Market Small Marketing team is accountable for driving profitable growth through the design and execution of acquisition, upsell/cross-sell, and renewal programs.
As Sr. Marketing Manager within the TBS Mid-Market Small organization you will be responsible for developing an Integrated Marketing Plan that includes offer strategy, integrated campaign planning and Go-to-Market prioritization. You will assist the sales channel that aims to transform the customer base and guide Mid-Market Small in profitable growth.
Our team is known within TELUS as a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment that is a great place to learn and grow. We have a culture of collaboration, recognition, and high performance. Simply put, if you’re bright, ambitious and looking for a challenge, this is the place to be.
We are looking for a highly-motivated and results-driven individual to manage channel collaboration and marketing & sales enablement to execute our TBS Mid-Market Small strategy.
- Develop the national integrated quarterly marketing plan for Mid-Market Small to drive net new customer acquisition and successful customer lifecycle management/redesign of our existing base
- Drive interlock and management of key strategic programs between our Sales channel, Customer, Pricing and Product Marketing organization
- Determine the alignment of business marketing priorities to the organizational strategy
- Communicate the strategy to the TBS Mid-Market Small sales channel and extended stakeholder teams
- Collaborate with sales channels to understand business needs and develop/implement acquisition, retention, cross sell and up sell programs
- Continually ensure profitable offer strategies that encourage deal integration
- Mentor and help develop marketing managers on the team
- Harness customer intelligence and channel feedback to support the creation of compelling value propositions that resonate with customers and drive business transformation
- Drive uptake and execution with the sales channel of key quarterly programs or campaigns aligned to our TBS Mid-Market Small strategies
- Partner with our Mid-Market and Small Business Solutions peers to identify synergies to maximize our budget and resources where possible
What you bring:
- Strategic thinking always one step ahead, in our competitive landscape
- Extensive knowledge of B2B Marketing best practices and trends
- Highly organize to maintain the pace of our rapid fire execution plan with the flexibility to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work closely with Sales and other key stakeholders to drive the correct strategy and program plan
- Passion for innovation and a test & try approach -fail fast and course correct
- Creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Proficiency in CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including speaking in front of small and large groups
- Bias towards action, positive attitude, flexible and adaptable
- Able to thrive within an ambiguous environment
Nice to have:
- Business degree in marketing
- 5-7 years’ experience in B2B technology or telecommunications
- Experience in project management and channel strategy
- Experience in working with external best practice marketing organizations
- Experience in business transformation initiatives or strategy
- Familiarity with TELUS Business Services will be considered an asset