Are you a marketing leader who is an energetic strategic thinker with strong communication and collaboration skills? Do you possess strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities? Do you have a passion for supporting the growth of a profit & loss (P&L) and product portfolio?
If this sounds like you, there is an exciting opportunity in TELUS Partner Solutions for a Senior Market Manager to lead the marketing and channel engagement functions in the Communications Solutions team.
The Senior Market Manager will collaborate with the Product, Sales and Customer Systems Engineer (CSE) communities to enable revenue growth. They will identify segment opportunities and deploy campaigns to facilitate growth in funnel opportunities, new streams of revenues and to unleash the exciting solutions that TELUS has to offer our partners and customers.
This is an exciting and high-profile opportunity which directly impacts TELUS’ P&L measures.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
- Develop the yearly and multi-year go-to-market (GTM) strategy and execution plan, including the tactical efforts that will be facilitated and supported by the Communications Solutions team
- Critically analyze sub segments; develop strategies, tactics & goals; partner & execute profitable initiatives
- Liaise with various cross function stakeholders and partners to execute funnel, growth and migration initiatives
- Ensure best in class product positioning, value proposition and training of customer-facing team members on how, what and when to sell
- Maximize lifetime value through targeted proactive & reactive offers, programs and campaigns
- Evangelize the customer journey ensuring frictionless service experience
- Collaborate with the Product Development & Innovation team to address gaps and market/customer requirements
- Set goals, take decisive action, measure results and iteratively improve
- Expert in relationship management and collaboration with ability to influence in situations without formal authority & across geographies
- Proven competence with concepts of direct marketing, campaign management & marketing analytics
- Ability to lead, gain support, overcome resistance; collaborate with partners and stakeholders to achieve goals
- Possess strong quantitative analytical and problem-solving skills including business case, financial assessment
- Ability to coordinate multiple campaigns and initiatives while navigating environment of rapid change
- Embody a continuous improvement mentality; encouraging “test & learn” and challenging the status quo
- Entrepreneurial spirit which will drive passionate ownership, and responsibility for the business
- Strong bias to action with the ability to work independently to produce required results
- 3-5 years of progressive marketing management experience in customer base management, analytics and/or a GTM role, preferably in the telecommunications industry
- In-depth understanding of voice and communications products & solutions
- Bachelor degree in Business, Commerce, Engineering or similar post-secondary degree with a business/marketing emphasis
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree