BlueBat Games is a subsidiary of global gaming powerhouse Novomatic’s Greentube division. Our free-to-play social casino platform – Greentube Pro – is changing the casino industry! Now, online and mobile players can stay connected to their favourite casinos any time they’re ready to have fun. Come work with exciting partners like Hard Rock to create high quality digital entertainment experiences!
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist for a full-time position in our Vancouver office.
We will only consider LOCAL CANDIDATES for this role who are currently eligible to work in our Vancouver office – relocations or remote workers need NOT apply please!
The Senior Marketing Specialist will design, plan and execute quality live events across multiple free-to-play social casino titles on Web, iOS and Android, geared towards engaging and retaining players. This is a fast-paced job that requires critical thinking and a self-driven, proactive problem-solving attitude.
- Manage the LiveOps marketing strategy for all of our live games
- Define and design campaigns to meet KPIs
- Communicate and coordinate regularly with our casino clients and 3rd party game content providers
- Manage reward offerings with each of our clients
- Manage daily events and monthly calendars with the team
- Propose, pitch and run larger scale events for holidays
- Ensure good UX for both existing and new campaigns
- Review all communications for quality
- Maintain visual style and brand voice for each of our clients
- Manage interdepartmental communication
- Manage and improve on tools and processes
- Oversee communications testing procedures
- 3+ years of professional marketing experience as an intermediate/senior on free-to-play games
- Understanding of Social Casino games on iOS, Android and Web platforms and their appeal to casual gaming populations
- A deep understanding of Live Operations in relation to free-to-play games
- Experience with live event creation and management
- Passion for data analysis and KPI impact driven design
- Excellent leadership skills, with experience in leading a small team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a proven track record of success with internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience in Social Casino space
- Entrepreneurship/start-up experience
What we can offer you:
We’re a small, close-knit team with a very large opportunity to grow ahead of us. Our team truly strives for work/life balance, and we pride ourselves on providing an environment that allows people to feel their contribution is meaningful and valued. Our employees would rather focus on getting a solid day’s work done and enjoy their downtime. We want everyone who works here to live their best life!
Would you like to know more about what it’s like to work with us? Check out our Values and Benefits.