Job Location: Vancouver, B.C. (Downtown)
Role Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours : Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Pay : Competitive salary plus benefits and office perks
We’re on the hunt for a smart, enthusiastic, numbers-focused marketer who gets excited at the idea of working on digital acquisition campaigns for some of the world’s most cutting edge and disruptive companies.
Thrive builds and implements digital marketing campaigns that are seen by millions of people around the world each year. You may not realize it, but you’ve probably seen some of our work with startups, Fortune 500 companies, and companies of all sizes in between. We are tasked with growing the customer base of some of your favorite companies, and as a result we have developed a deep expertise in performance marketing and scrappy approach to getting things done.
Our culture is centered around creativity with data, technical expertise, providing our client-partners with a premium level of service, and managing our company differently than other agencies.
Your background might be from a variety of different disciplines. You are familiar with leading paid search, paid social, programmatic and analytics channels; demonstrate a positive can-do attitude, work well in teams, and enjoy solving complex problems. You demonstrate first class communication skills, excellent writing skills and the ability to multi-task a variety of goals and deadlines in a constantly changing environment. You want to advance your career by joining one of North America’s top performance marketing teams.
Areas of Experience
Ideal candidates have experience in some of the following areas:
- 2+ Years managing enterprise level performance marketing programs, including channels such as Google AdWords and Facebook Ads. Including running these channels and communicating your work
- Deep knowledge of current tracking platforms and attribution methodology
- Experience using analytics or attribution platforms like Google Analytics, Omniture, Mixpanel, Looker, Adjust, AppsFlyer, Kissmetrics or other analysis platforms. You also have solid Microsoft Excel skills so that you can mashup data yourself as necessary.
- You have experience leading A/B testing, landing page optimization and a range of other funnel refinement practices.
- Experience using ad management platforms such as Kenshoo, Marin, Acquisio, DoubleClick for Search, Ad Espresso, etc.