You are a highly creative, resourceful and visionary individual who can capture the audience’s attention through skillful social media use. You are known for your effective communication along with superb relationship building nature. You are also excited to dive into how social channels function and how to use them to maximize their intended impact. Must have a passion and deep knowledge of the Marvel Universe.
Sound like a match? Kabam Vancouver is looking for a Social Media Associate to join us!
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Developing, writing and publishing engaging content for all social media channels and support key beats from Marketing, Live Operations, and Product Development while ensuring that the tone of voice and brand standards are followed
- Collaborate with stakeholders to make creative content that will drive followers to engage, react, and share (including contests and sweepstakes, video developer diaries, blog posts, holiday and special events, etc.)
- Managing social media channels to ensure theming is updated regularly and content is posted at optimal and strategic times
- Supporting social efforts for live events and conferences (ex: New York Comic Con, PAX, San Diego Comic Con)
- Staying on top of new social media channels and trends to maintain best practices across all channels and make recommendations for any new opportunities
- Collaborating regularly with Product Marketing, Community, Customer Service, Product Development and Live Operations to ensure communications are accurate and supporting key initiatives
- Working closely with the Product Marketing team to plan and create assets to support social media strategy
- Creating new opportunities to engage in activities with our fans that promote conversion and recurring payments, and most importantly, help to increase retention and product loyalty
- Assisting with writing/editing various copy for Marketing initiatives (ie: ad copy, blog posts, etc)
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in…
Your background includes:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 1-2 years of experience managing social media channels
- Strong knowledge of Marvel lore
- Proven track record of creative copywriting and communication skills
- Ability to form strong relationships with multiple departments and stakeholders
- Versed in social networking and channel trends
- Ability to communicate and coordinate across multiple locations and departments
- Exceptional team player
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity in a rapidly changing environment
- Comfortable speaking in front of a camera for recorded video or live streaming
At Kabam culture is very important to us. We’re looking for someone who not only as all of the above qualifications but also has a positive attitude that works well with the team. You have a passion for the final product delivered, as well as the ability to dive deep into the lore of the IP’s we work on to ensure that along with the quality we demand, you’re also delivering assets that will be appreciated by the most knowledgeable fans.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.