We are seeking a Social Media & Content Specialist based in our Vancouver office.
This candidate will work alongside BBTV’s Pro Services team to drive success for our clients in the digital space through optimizing content, strategically planning paid media and social media campaigns and driving actionable insights from analytics.
BBTV’s professional services include Rights Management and Channel Development, leveraging our proprietary software suite, VISO. BBTV’s current clients include the NBA, Sony Pictures, Viacom, Turner and Univision.
- Provide social media expertise and guidance for BBTV’s partners.
- Develop and execute social media plans for BBTV’s partners for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube that support our clients’ overall brand marketing strategies and expands their presence in the digital space.
- Develop content calendars for social media platforms that align with client’s goals and objectives.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other team members to create high quality, interesting and compelling content and assets (copy, images, videos) that encourage a high level of interaction and engagement across social channels.
- Monitor, listen and respond authentically and transparently to community members while keeping the best interests of clients and their reputations in mind at all times.
- Define and track social media KPI’s for clients.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization for all platforms.
- Measure the success of all social media platforms for reporting and performance updates for clients on a monthly basis.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends, best practices, applications and strategies.
- Execute social media posting and scheduling.
- Research and understand the needs and tone of various clients and stay up to date on news and trends in their industry.
- Write effective, concise copy for multiple platforms and social networks.
- Develop paid media plans and campaigns for BBTV’s partners for Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and optimising display, search and video campaigns on behalf of clients.
- Experience with setting up and managing Google Grant accounts.
- Analyze web traffic and behaviour, recommending improvements, and tracking growth.
- Plan, execute, track and report on digital advertising campaigns targeting segmented audiences.
- Ability to develop standards and processes for content publishing across departments, adhering to client brand guidelines and policies.
- Monitor and document competitor activity and create internal monthly benchmark reports.
- Create monthly reports to summarize campaign activity and KPI’s.
- Review the success of campaigns and develop ways to improve.
- Track ad bids and budgets to maintain pacing and benchmarks.
- A/B test ad copy and creative to determine what’s working.
- Manage and optimize campaigns for success.
- Translate campaign results into meaningful and digestible insights.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for working with the Business Development team to onboard and integrate new clients and to set up accounts efficiently.
- Train and onboard internal team members as well as clients on social media and paid media planning.
- Additional duties as required.
- 2+ years of experience in client success and managing social media and paid media campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Bilingual speaker preferred (English and French)
- Design experience preferred (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills – the ability to manage multiple projects, balance priorities and meet deadlines, without sacrificing quality.
- Experience with digital measurement tools (Simply Measured, Hootsuite, Google Analytics).
- Proficient in balancing and adhering to strict budgets with multiple line items.
- Excellent writing and meticulous proofreading skills; detail oriented with the highest possible degree of accuracy.
- Eager to learn new things, with a willingness to perform functions that may not always fit perfectly into the job description, as it is likely to evolve over time.
- You have a passion and deep understanding of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other digital platforms.
- Understanding of the online video industry, especially YouTube.
- Well-versed in digital marketing including paid content, ad creation and spend, metrics, analytics, posting and content creation.
- Ability to turn social analytics and data into actionable, engaging social content plans.
- Ability to take the initiative and drive excellent results.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Great personality with a positive attitude, lots of energy and professionalism
- Has qualities that align with BBTV’s core values: Care, Collaboration, Drive and Creativity
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills