You will work with the RYU Brand Team to execute the strategic digital plan for 2019+. You will architect consumer journeys across our platforms, create engagement strategies and digital marketing plans to help us serve her better, and conceptualize and direct the ideation and development of social content (social platforms, RYU.com, online media, segmentation, etc.) to support Brand marketing and communication initiatives for RYU. You’ll work with the brand marketing team, creative, retail, brand experience, communication, commerce, and outside agencies to bring the highest standards of innovative storytelling. You will drive the seasonal narrative across social platforms, to deliver on the business objectives and maintain the sharp category’s point of view within the 2019+ directive.
You’ll drive the brief, the feedback and internal pitch-backs and oversee all elements of creative production, including budget, asset, time and vendor management. You will be part of the extended team responsible of activating and bringing to market the RYU social/digital ecosystem, driving engagement, conversion and advocacy, but also deeper consumer connections through on the ground activations with the performance network and brand experience teams.
You’ll manage the creative process from concept to launch for categorical digital communications and social media projects. You’ll contribute to concept evaluation and ensure executive level excellence and innovative approach of final creative product.
You’ll engage in brand integrated marketing meeting process to communicate digital concept and functional plans. You’ll also contribute to the short-term and long-term digital vision for Brand, e-commerce and social media. You’ll continually search for new, industry-specific opportunities within the creative and technical aspects of platform, mobile and e-commerce development. With that, you’ll drive the creation of digital content and marketing plans from strategy to execution. You will review and direct design, functionality, algorithm implications/opportunities of digital productions to ensure quality and design standards, as well as consistency across category strategies, goals and missions. You’ll also drive all areas of production, including budget, asset, time and vendor management. In addition, you’ll evaluate, guide and track results on a quarterly basis
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum 5 years’ related experience. 2 additional years’ experience in lieu of degree:
- Understands and relishes opportunity to work with a cross functional team
- Ability to provide creative vision and direction for projects and/or special assignments specific to multiple platfroms
- Creative and conceptual thinker able to develop innovative solutions to problems and leading-edge design
- Experience in content & consumers experiences production, managing the process end to end from brief to approval and implementation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines
- Thorough understanding of social media trends, digital landscape & fitness world
- A strong sense of the RYU brand image, taste and thorough knowledge in the discipline techniques and practices and technologies
- Can think quickly, be decisive under pressure, and motivate and engage the team to produce the best possible results
- Demonstrates strong and effective creative project management skills and ability to lead and direct outside resources
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Passion for all things fitness and training, and a thorough understanding of our consumer
Respect Your Universe is an award winning urban athletic apparel and accessories brand engineered for the fitness, performance and lifestyle of athletically minded men and women.
Innovatively designed without compromise and tailored for fit, comfort, and durability, RYU exists to facilitate human performance.
- Competitive pay
- Complimentary lunch every workday
- 60% discount
- Benefits – medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Growing company
- Remarkable team
- #4 of 16 best Vancouver companies to work for!