RTOWN is a Vancouver headquartered, every-town-based, digital marketing company offering a suite of digital marketing solutions sold to SMB’s across Western Canada on a monthly subscription. Our purpose is to help local businesses succeed. Our mission is to make every town RTOWN!
RTOWN was recently rated by Business in Vancouver as one of the Top 15 Largest Media and Digital Agencies located in BC. The youngest company by over 3 years on their list. We are growing quickly!
Meet the team here: http://youtu.be/eixuEA4CXAQ
About the Position: You will be joining the community management team, looking after social media accounts for local businesses within your region. Expect to manage analytics/reporting, the creation of marketing plans, regular posting and nurturing strong client relationships.
- Highly developed social media acumen, previous experience a MUST;
- Proven track record of building a large social media following;
- Experience running cost-effective Facebook and Instagram ads (examples required);
- Ability to translate social reporting and convey its meaning to customers;
- Fluent in all social media platforms and ability to show previous work;
- Previous experience/education in marketing/communications/ and or social media;
- Willingness to learn, grow and expand with your role as demand builds;
- Able to work well both in a collaborative team setting and independently from home;
- Familiar with MS office suite, Adobe Photoshop and Google products;
- Strong multi-tasking skills;
- Strong writing skills with a flare for spelling and punctuation;
- Exceptional customer-service skills to WOW our customers is of paramount importance.
From RTOWN, the successful candidate can expect:
- Competitive Salary;
- A company culture aligned around purpose + core values.
- Freedom + transparency + accountability + lifelong learning + deep integrity;
- Daily huddles + monthly all-hands Town Hall + quarterly leadership strategic planning + annual all company retreat;
- A team of A players;
- A synthesis of meaning + money (purpose + profits);
- A world-class company in the making.
We understand that some applicants don’t quite fit the average marketing mold. In fact, we expect it. If your background is less than conventional but you feel passionate that you would make a good fit, we encourage you to apply.
Skip the resume; send us a link to your LinkedIn profile along with a short overview of your hobbies, career goals and why you think it’s important to help local businesses succeed in Canada. Extra points for naming your favorite local business.
Job Type: Part-time with goal to become full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Required)