Indochino is all about inspiring confidence that people admire and working here is to be a part of a growing and exciting made to measure experience. Since 2008 Indochino has been disrupting the retail scene, offering stylish, perfectly-fitting, personalised apparel on a mass scale and we are looking for someone amazing to join our team.
Are you looking for a company that will allow you to define it’s UX strategy? Do you want to be a part of something changing the retail scene? And are you a driven and experienced UX Manager? If yes to these then this could be the position for you. Although we do need you to bring your skillset, we also understand that you want to know what you’ll be getting from us; so let’s start there. By joining us as our UX Manager, you’ll get the following benefits, along with a great salary:
- Great benefits including Medical, Dental and 100% MSP coverage
- Gym and mobile phone discounts with our selected providers
- An awesome office with free drinks and snacks, and at 4pm every Friday an office wide mixer
- 3 weeks’ vacation on joining the company
- A great team – the people here really are great
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The position will put customer experience as the focus with a data-driven approach to design. This role will bring an awareness of current and best practices to INDOCHINO.com, UX design, and our retail guided selling mobile app.
- Defining the UX strategy, vision, and customer journey for key parts of the online customer experience
- Contributing to the product road map in conjunction with the Product Owner with ideas for evolving and iterating the UX of the site based on user research and analytics
- Communicating design rationale to help educate and provide feedback to cross-functional teams on the value of user-centered design
- Working collaboratively with business leads, product owners, developers, and UI designers to build scalable solutions that improve the user experience
- Crafting deliverables such as process flows, wire frames, design specifications and functional prototypes to effectively communicate design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors
- Navigating a dynamic Agile environment that requires independent self-direction with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication
- Collaborating with team leads and cross-functional teams to strategize test plans that validate design hypotheses
- Consulting with stakeholders early and often to ensure alignment and synergy on the progress of different initiatives
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
The UX Manager is a key role with significant responsibility and creativity needing technical expertise and business sense. A hands-on role, you should be adept at leading stakeholder interviews, mapping user journeys, and creating low/high fidelity prototypes.
- 5+ years of extensive experience in an individual contributor role on a product or web design team
- Advanced skills in interaction design, information architecture, usability evaluation, and user research
- Extensive experience working closely with product managers to define the strategy and rationale for features
- Ability to quickly identify both user goals and business goals from stakeholders and to translate those goals into detailed requirements
- Familiarity with working in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Highly collaborative mindset that allows you to build trust and accountability
- Natural curiosity to explore fresh ideas, to capture assumptions into clear hypotheses, and to validate those hypotheses through various evaluation methods
- Worked in retail and / or a direct to consumer business